Under the direction of our licensed institution, our home care nurses and caregivers follow a specific plan of care authorized by our consumer’s physician in the comfort of their own homes.
Families get the options to chose between a live-in services or live-out service
Time and Chance;
- Help clients get dressed and undress while maintaining proper clothing
- Provide and assist with personal care services such as bathing and grooming
- Hospital escorts
- Oversee the administration of prescribed medications to clients
- Assist clients who are unable to handle the day-to-day homemaking duties in their homes
- Follow a specified care plan for the client and report on completed tasks after each visit
Being a home care nurse or care giver is so much more than just assisting the person as they heal and go through life, in fact, it is about building trust with the patient and the family when they are at their most vulnerable.
Speak to us for more information on our Home Health Aides